ResourcesHow to write a Business Plan
What makes a good B-Plan
Sample B-Plans: It is only a suggestion and the business plan you need to submit could be in any format.
Simple business plan outline [The outline is only a suggestion and the business plan you need to submit could be in any format]
- Executive Summary: Write this last. It's just a page or two of highlights.
- Company Description: Legal establishment, history, start-up plans, etc.
- Product or Service: Describe what you're selling. Focus on customer benefits.
- Market Analysis: You need to know your market, customer needs, where they are, how to reach them, etc.
- Strategy and Implementation: Be specific. Include management responsibilities with dates and budgets. Make sure you can track results.
- Management Team: Describe the organization and the key management team members.
- Financial Analysis: Make sure to include at the very least your projected Profit and Loss and Cash Flow tables.