- Mark Hunter
The Prizes include the Winners & Runner-up of Products & Services Track, Winners & Runner-up of Social Track, Best Innovative Product (Product Design), Best IIT Kharagpur Entry.
Eligibility Guidelines For IBMC
1. With a total prize money of INR 6 lacs, all champions and sufficiently impressive teams will receive further opportunities for investment, mentorship, and networking after Empresario as well.
2. The winners will automatically receive an entry into the semi-finals of Founders Bootcamp in Los Angeles to compete for $ 50,000 prize money in equity or otherwise.*
There are 3 requirements to be eligible for this track:
(1) A team needs one or more founders that are age 19 or younger at the time of this event, who collectively own (or expect to own at the time of incorporation) at least 51% of their company. However, not all team members need to be age 19 or younger.
(2) All founders must fluently speak, read, and write English.
(3) The team may not include any members convicted of a crime.